- 3 cups almond flour (yep, that's a lot)
- 1.5 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (not baking powder, there's a difference!)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F.
- Line a large loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the wet ingredients (water, eggs, yogurt, butter).
- Add the dry to the wet, and mix well. The "dough" will be quite thick, like bread dough.
- Put the dough in the pan, and smoosh it down. Smoosh is a highly technical cooking term, FYI.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool, as much as possible.
Now that I think about it, a couple of ideas for further customization enter my mind. You could mix some minced garlic (2 cloves, say, or use a bit of garlic powder if you must) into the dough before baking, or you could mix in or put on top a bit of shredded cheddar cheese to make it cheesier. But I haven't tried these adaptations yet. Or, (ooh!) what about jalapeño?