- 1-1/2 cups canned pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling, just pure pumpkin)
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3/4 cup spoonable stevia (or equivalent of your favourite sweetener)
- 2 tsp "pumpkin pie seasoning" (I used 1-1/2 tsp today, and I think it could use a bit more)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 dropper full of liquid stevia (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray six 3-inch aluminum tart pans with non-stick spray (I use an olive oil-based one), and place them on a baking sheet.
- Combine the first five ingredients in the blender, and blend until smooth (and roughly the consistency of pancake batter).
- Fill the tart pans evenly with the pumpkin mixture.
- Bake in the oven about 30 minutes.
- Let them cool for a while on the counter, then put them in the fridge overnight (or at least 30 minutes).
- When ready to serve, whip the whipping cream with the liquid stevia until it forms peaks, then put a dollop on top of each tart.