- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted (although butter would probably also work!)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- In a medium bowl, combine everything but the coconut flour, and stir well with a fork until combined.
- Stir in the coconut flour, and stir well until the dough is combined and holds together.
- Gather the dough into a ball and push it into a 9" pie plate. Prick it all over with a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until it starts to brown. (You may want to use a pie crust shield, both now and when you fill and bake the pie, so the edges don't get overly scorched.)
- Fill your pie with pumpkin pie filling and bake as appropriate. (It may take somewhat longer than the original recipe, closer to 40-45 minutes rather than the 30 minutes in the original recipe.)